1. Perfect Cargo Movers and Packers is an India will not be liable to settle any existing damages! Refrigerator or Air conditioner gas leakages Damage claim rectification / settlement will be done based on insurance surveyor report subject to approval from the Insurance Company. Perfect Cargo Movers and Packers is an India or its insurance company is not liable for any internal damages! Mechanical failure in transit. Scratches and dents (minor & major) should be mentioned in the vehicle acceptance report while taking delivery of Car. The insurance coverage includes the total loss of goods due to accidents / breakage in transit, external damages, if found while unpacking at the time of delivery. Comprehensive Insurance coverage is not applicable for goods Perfect Cargo Movers and Packers is an India. However will arrange for transit risk coverage (total loss of goods during transportation period) for goods to be transported from one location to another.
2. Internal damages of any kind are also not covered under Insurance Coverage unless there are signs of external physical damage. Any external damage must be noted on the packing inventory on the day of delivery.
3. No liability for damage to Goods and/ or Institutions will be accepted by the Company unless the Company has been given a reasonable occasion to inspect such damage. Claims if any, which have been lodged in writing would be entertained by the third- party insurance agent and not the company, under any circumstances The client undertakes that no claim shall be made against any servant or agent of the Company which imposes or attempts to put upon him any liability whatsoever in connection with the Services and, if any such claim should nonetheless be made, to indemnify the Company against all consequences thereof.
4. Payment needs to be done prior to packing/ dispatch by cheque/ credit card with card fee as applicable. As a special case credit till the time of delivery can be given with terms and conditions. In any case if the payment isn't cleared before delivery the company reserves the right to withhold the delivery till the complete payment is entered.
5. Work accepted as a result of this quotation will be done on the base of the Indian. Multiple pick- ups and deliveries aren't included except as specified. While every care is taken during the packing, transit pitfalls should be covered by insurance. In the absence of insurance cover, the goods are supposed to be tone- ensured by you.
6. Any quotation or moving estimate submitted by the Company to provide the Services shall be open for acceptance for a period of 15 days following the submission thereof, and shall thereafter be deemed withdrawn.
7. "Quotation" or Estimate” means the no obligation contract between the Company and the Customer on the mutually agreed terms and conditions.
8. Customer" means the person contracting with the Company to provide the Services, whether or not he is the owner of the Goods, or Fixtures.
9. "Goods" means the thing or things in relation to which Relocation Services are to be provided but excluding coins, cash, bank notes cheques, money orders, postal orders, national saving certificates, premium bonds, travel tickets, passport, securities, manuscripts or documents of any description, Jewellery, Perishable goods, hazardous materials like Crackers, Explosives, Chemicals, Filled Gas Cylinders, Battery Acids, Inflammable Oils; such as Diesel, Petrol, Kerosene, Gasoline, Narcotics & Contraband items and other like items.
10. In respect of the Handyman Services: Company takes no responsibility of dismantling or reassembling of particle board furniture’s, Special furniture’s, Air conditioners. Customers are advised to make prior arrangement to use Handyman Services for all such materials.